Mar 11, 2016

Tubeless Tire Pressure Calculator

Cake Form Yupiii! I went tubeless! But now a new problem arises and needs to be solved:
Because I'm so lazy that I want neither to recalculate each time time a gain or loose a pound, nor to struggle to remembering where I have put the file I used to auto calculate, I have created the following form based on the formula proposed by Stan's No Tubes.

It calculates the tire pressure for a tubeless wheel based on the rider's weight.
My plan is to use it each time I would inflate the wheels, at least for a while, until will find the ideal tire pressure for me. Then I would have to figure how to write it down so I would never forget the values. :))

Calculate Tire Pressure kilograms pounds



If you feel you would have the same problem as I do, you are invited to use my Pressure Calculator. I hope you would like it. Enjoy!

[Update:] Running at 1.88 bar on my rear Nobby Nic 2.25 tire seems to be to less for my current 80 Kg. I need to consider rising to 2.1 bars or loosing some weight. I guess I would choose the 1st option :))

No comments:

Post a Comment